So, I had some Quest Chocolate Milkshake flavored protein powder sitting around and I wanted to find a creative way to use it. For those of you who don’t know, Quest Protein powder is amazing for baking. So, we decided to make cookies with them!
Sound good? Here’s what ya do:
- 2 sticks unsalted butter
- 3/4 cup coconut sugar
- 3/4 cup Stevia
- 1 cup Quest Chocolate Milkshake flavored protein powder
- 1 cup All Purpose Flour
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 tsp Baking soda
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1 cup dark chocolate chips (or more if you like…I usually eyeball it)
- Cream the butter and sugars together until blended well.
- Add in the vanilla and eggs and mix.
- In a separate bowl, combine the flour, protein powder, salt, and baking soda. Slowly mix this into the wet ingredients a little at a time.
- Finally, add in the chocolate chips.
- Spoon onto a greased baking sheet and Bake 10 minutes at 350 degrees F.
- Allow cookies to cool about ten minutes so they set. They will look like they’re not done, but as they cool the cookies will firm up and set.