Thank you so much Gail Loves God for nominating me for the Sunshine Blogger Award! Two nominations for 2 different awards in a week has been such a blessing and inspiration to keep creating new content.
Thank you Gail for always inspiring me with your lovely posts and moving words. You’re light shines bright!
Here’s the rules…
1.) Thank the blogger(s) who nominated you and link back to their blog
2.) Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you
3.) Nominate 11 new blogs to receive this award, and write them 11 new questions
4.) List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or on your blog.
The Questions that Gail asked me:
- Do you know how much God loves you?
- Absolutely. One hundred percent! I have lived through a lot of struggles both physical and life events. The only way I got through them to the blessings on the other side was by the strength of God.
- Where in the world do you live?
- Proud to be an American!
- What is your favorite food today?
- Watermelon!! I can’t get over the sweet and refreshing fruit!
- Do you have a prayer need that I can pray over for/with you?
- Actually, yes. I am praying for direction in my career path. I also would like to pray for the safety of the children in our school systems across the nation.
- What is your favorite color?
- I really love all colors and have a hard time narrowing it down some days. Mostly I tend to go for blues and greens. If I had to pick one color, I’d say green.
- Do you have a favorite piece of clothing you wear a lot?
- Yes! I have a cozy long sleeve t-shirt that belongs to my husband. It’s oversized on me and super comfortable to wear around the house on a day in. He’s had this shirt for over ten years & I’ve been wearing it since he got it. It’s one of my favorite things to wear!
- What inspires you?
- Written word, nature, and mostly seeing people going out of their way to show love and compassion to others.
- Are you a night owl or an early bird?
- Early Bird. I can’t sleep in if I tried & I definitely don’t stay up too late. Been this way since I was a teen. (Needless to say, I was the odd one as most young people like to stay up all night and sleep well into the day.)
- Who was the last person you hugged?
- My husband!
- What does it mean for you to “Let go?”
- It means to stop trying to make things happen myself (force things into motion) and let God do His work in my life.
- What do you like to blog about?
- I love to blog about my faith, devotionals, and obviously the ups and downs of being a writer. There’s a lot that goes on behind the curtain that many don’t really see.
- Our Food and Love
- Christian Fiction Girl
- Beauty Beyond Bones
- A Girl and Her God
- A Writer’s Path
- Kit Kennedy
- Empowered Everyday
- Mia Reads
- Dining with Donald
- The Loop’D’Loops Life
11Questions for My 11 Nominees:
- What are your main sources of inspiration for your blog posts?
- Do you have to work around kids or family while trying to create content and run your blog? If yes, then how do you do it?
- Do you prefer coffee, tea, or neither?
- What are you afraid of?
- What is one thing you want to accomplish in your lifetime?
- Where do you see yourself in ten years?
- What are some short term goals you have for yourself?
- What are you passionate about?
- Tell us something embarrassing or silly that you’ve done/that’s happened to you.
- Dark Chocolate, Milk chocolate, or white chocolate lover?
- What is a food that you think is disgusting/unappealing that most other people like?
I hope that everyone I nominated is blessed by this in some way. Don’t feel pressure to participate. I just wanted to recognize your blogs as some of my favorites. One blogger to another.